We give thanks to God for all of you who prayed for us in our decision about the housing options. We decided this morning not to wait on Apartment Life to hear back about which community it was. There were too many variables and uncertainties to keep us waiting, especially when we’ve found a place we really love and all the doors seem to be opening for us to move there.
So we’re moving.
My dad and I got the keys at lunch time and painted until dinner time. We’re getting a truck in the morning and we’ll have crews to help us load/unload at both places.
Needless to say, we’re stoked and feel a lot of peace about the decision. We can’t wait to get settled and post some pics of the new pad.
Until then, we’ll be up to our eyeballs in brown cardboard boxes.